Aging Resources is an annual directory ¬ - providing everything you need to know about managing the many issues of aging and caregiving of a loved one, or yourself. Since our inaugural issue hit the stands in September of 2014, our office has been inundated with readers, caregivers, service providers and government agencies thanking us for collecting this vital information and putting it together in a way that makes it EASY TO UNDERSTAND and EASY TO USE. We know first hand that when it comes to senior care, knowing your options can be as challenging as weighing them. Our goal at Aging Resources is to give you the information and resources you need to make the best choices for your family. Keep a copy of Aging Resources nearby to help you deal with an aging loved one or to prepare for your own aging. Be on the lookout for the "golden book" in your county!
Find a local business
- Finding the Help You Need in Your Community
- What Happen When Your Medical Devices Don't Have Power?
- Healthcare Resources Magazine
- Understanding Medicare
- Senior Real Estate Specialists
- Simplify Possessions for a Manageable Life
- How to Pay for the Care You Need
- Enhancing Life with Palliative and Hospice Care