People are living longer than any time in human history. With longevity come concerns about independent living, decision making, incapacity, quality of life, long term care, and asset preservation.
Van Winkle's Elder and Special Needs Law attorneys are equipped to address these concerns in all aspects of planning, counseling, educating, and advocating for our clients.
• long term care and special needs planning
• incapacity and estate planning
• trust and estate administration
• incompetency and guardianships
• trust and estate disputes and controversies